Chromecast is a line of digital media players. It comes in the form of small dongles, and it allows users with mobiles or computers in initiating the internet streamed content in high definition on television or home media system. It has been favorably received by critics due to its simplicity & potential for app support. Chromecast has now been added to almost all the movie streaming apps. Thus, enjoying movies on the television screen is quite easy. One of these movie streaming apps is the recently launched Terrarium TV.
What is Terrarium TV?
We’re in 2017, and in today’s date everybody needs simple access to high-quality movies, and TV Shows on their phones and Terrarium TV has been able to make it easier. Terrarium TV is customarily an Android app that enables you to access your favorite movies and TV Shows in 1080P totally free. It allows you to watch, stream and even download any motion pictures or TV Shows of your choice. The downloaded motion pictures and TV shows can likewise be viewed offline. Terrarium TV offers access to its clients to look over a vast assortment of kinds according to their choosing. Terrarium TV can also be seen in high definition on your television screens, & that’s where Chromecast comes into play. So how do you do it? How do you cast movies or TV shows from Terrarium TV on your Television screen through Chromecast? Well, that is what we’re going to go through now.
Terrarium TV for Chromecast:
Movie watching experience gets even better on an HD TV screen, and that is Chromecast is a valuable tool that will help you in watching your favorite movies & TV shows from Terrarium TV on your television screens.
Cast Terrarium TV on Chromecast:
- The first step is to download and install Terrarium TV on your phone. As you may know, Terrarium TV is not available in the Play Store so you will have to search for its APK on Google or you can download it from Terrarium TV’s website. You also use a third party app store.
- Then you need to install MX Player & LocalCast on your devices.
- Stream the video on your phone and as it starts to share it with MX Player.
- You will see three dots in the right-hand upper corner, tap them.
- Now as the options will appear, press on Tool then share and then LocalCast.
- As you’ll see the name of your Chromecast, click on that.
- Now through Chromecast, the video will stream on your Television screen.
Terrarium TV has all the tools to be the next big thing. The user interface for it is black & is pleasing to one’s eyes. You can enjoy whichever movie you want to watch or any TV show at anytime, anywhere. Terrarium TV was launched recently, and the provider explained that this app aimed at giving competition to the Showbox app. And with the potential that it holds Terrarium TV can give apps like Showbox, Cinemabox, PlayView a run for their money.