Terrarium TV App is a movie/TV show streaming application for the Android and iOS platforms. It is regarded as one of the best in its genre. This is due to it providing streaming facility of movies and TV shows around the world without charging any in app fee. Apart from this, Terrarium TV’s users can also download the video content in the app and save it on their storage devices to watch later.
Despite the unbelievable features provided by Terrarium TV, some of its users are still disappointed with a problem which regularly occurs in the app. This problem is the Subtitles Error on Terrarium TV. Although the app is known to contain content of the highest quality, sometimes the app does not provide accurate subtitles on the video playing and sometimes there are no subtitles at all. This error is highly annoying to foreign clients/users. However, it can be easily fixed using the MX Player app for iOS and Android.
What is MX Player?
MX Player is a video player application for Android and iOS devices. Just like Terrarium TV, it is one of the highest rated apps in its genres. Apart from its video playing abilities, MX Player also fetches subtitles for movies and TV shows playing on it. The subtitle feature of the app basically searches for the played video’s title and shows the results if found any.
The app can also be used to play videos from the Terrarium TV app. Therefore, by playing them, we can fix the Subtitles error.
How to download MX Player?
Due to its availability in both the official app stores and third party websites, MX Player is very easy to download. The users simply have go to the official app store dedicated for their operating system, type in the search “MX Player” and install the app on their device.
In case someone wishes to download the MX Player app via third party methods, they must use processes like APK downloading, .IPA installing for iOS via Cydia Impactor, etc.
How to use MX Player to fix Subtitles Error on Terrarium TV?
After installing both the Terrarium TV app and the MX Player app, the subtitles error on Terrarium TV is half fixed. The rest of it is explained in the steps given below.
- Step 1: After both MX Player and Terrarium TV are installed on your device, search for the video you want to play and are facing the subtitles error on.
- Step 2: Now, go to the video’s panel, adjust the quality as per your liking and select the “Play with” option.
- Step 3: On the “Play with” menu, click on MX Player. Your video will now start playing on MX Player.
- Step 4: Now, click on the options menu in the top right corner while the video is playing.
- Step 5: Select Subtitles from the options menu and click on “Get Subtitles Online”. MX Player will now automatically search for subtitles matching your video’s title.
- Step 6: Now, choose a subtitle from the search results which syncs well and start watching.