Over the last two decades, the entertainment industry has seen a significant growth. Starting with VCRs, we have now come to screens displaying videos in Full HD quality. These screens also come on our iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. However, they are of no use when we are unable to find movie titles or TV shows of our liking to watch online. The Terrarium TV app for iPhone and iPad helps us here.
What is Terrarium TV?
Terrarium TV is a streaming application for Android and iOS devices which allows live streaming of the latest movies and TV Shows. Apart from that, it also allows its users to download the videos via the app on their internal storage to watch later.
Terrarium TV is daily updated by its developers with new movie and TV show titles for its users to view. But, what makes the app the best in it is that it is one of the only mobile based applications available right now which allows movie streaming and downloading abilities without charging any money from the user.
Download Terrarium TV for iPhone and iPad
Unlike Android, Terrarium TV is unavailable on the Apple App Store. Therefore, iPhone and iPad users must look at third party downloading methods to install Terrarium TV on their devices.
Although most of these third party methods involve the jail breaking of the iOS device involved, there are a few methods which do not. After running personal tests, we have come up with 2 working methods to download Terrarium TV on iOS devices without jail breaking. So, here they are.
1. Installing Terrarium TV via Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is an application for Windows which allows the installation of .IPA files on iOS devices without having to download a secondary software on your iOS devices. Here is how you can use it to download Terrarium TV.
- Step 1: Download Cydia Impactor on your Windows computer via the app’s official website.
- Step 2: Now, go to Google and enter the search “Terrarium TV .IPA file for iOS” on the search bar.
- Step 3: From the search results, fetch the download link of the Terrarium TV .IPA file from a genuine .IPA website.
- Step 4: Connect your iPad or iPhone to the Windows computer.
- Step 5: Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Step 6: Get to the directory folder of the downloaded Terrarium TV .IPA file, drag and drop it to the running Cydia Impactor application.
- Step 7: Now, fill in the details asked by Cydia Impactor. Once filled, the app will allow you to install Terrarium TV on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Installing via vShare
vShare is a third party app store for iOS which contains the Terrarium TV app and is also unavailable on the App Store. However, vShare can be downloaded on iOS devices via the app’s official website. So, that is what you have to do. After downloading and installing vShare on your iPad or iPhone, use it like the Apple App Store to search and download the Terrarium TV app like any other app on your devices.