If you’re a fan of show business or sports, then Kodi is perfect for you. Kodi is open source software centered around home entertainment. Kodi was originally designed for Microsoft Xbox. Formerly known as the Xbox Media Center (XBMC) Kodi has evolved by leaps & bounds since its inception. It was created in 2003 and has developed into something that can now work on everything including a smartphone. You can also customize Kodi by installing add-ons such as Terrarium TV.
What is Terrarium TV?
Terrarium TV is an app built for Android which allows to watch, stream or download movies & TV shows of your choice in 1080P quality. In this period when everybody wants to have everything on their phones, this app is pretty impactful. It is a user friendly app which allows you to pick any TV show or movie of any genre of your choice and it is free. Terrarium TV also lets you watch your favorite TV shows & movies offline after downloading them. But to enjoy the online movie watching experience, you need to have a media player that matches its quality to avoid any disruption that may occur while watching a movie or TV show and that is where the Kodi software comes in.
How To Download Terrarium TV?
Terrarium TV is not available in the Play Store, so you’ll have to download it by searching for it on Google or downloading it from Terrarium TV’s website itself. You can also use a third party app store for the same. Once you find the source, download the Terrarium TV APK on your device.
Setting Up Terrarium TV for Kodi
- Firstly open the Kodi program & start swiping until you see the system option. Once you find it, select the system option.
- After this select the File Manager option.
- Once you have clicked on File Manager, after this, you have to click on ‘Add Source’ and follow it up by clicking on None.
- Following this, you need to go back to the main menu and click on the system option after this select ‘Add-ons.’
- Click on the ‘Install From Zip File’ option to install the Terrarium TV app.
- After this, you’ll get Terrarium TV add-on on your Kodi software once you’re done with the installation, and you’ll be able to enjoy the movies & TV shows of your choice.
For an app like Terrarium TV, Kodi software comes in handy. A top quality app is best suited for a top quality media player. Terrarium TV has all the tools to take the world by storm & Kodi software can play a crucial assist in that. Terrarium TV is a dream come true for TV show fanatics & movie lovers. Having it all on your smartphone for no cost at all is indeed something that people will be into. Terrarium TV was launched to give competition to the Showbox app as stated by its provider and it indeed holds the potential to do so.